April 7-9, 2017
Join us on a weekend trip to Minneapolis-St. Paul to experience the Minnesota Orchestra and the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra. This trip, in collaboration with Ames International Orchestra Festival Association, includes two concerts, tours of various cultural centers, and the opportunity to share these experiences with other Central Iowa music lovers.
The weekend includes
- Performance of Elgar’s Cello Concerto, Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto #4, and Schubert’s Symphony in C major (“The Great”) by the Minnesota Orchestra with conductor Osmo Vanska
- Performance of Chaconne: A Baroque Fantasy by the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra including works by Handel, Bach, Rameau, and Vivaldi
- Admission to the Minneapolis Institute of Art and American Swedish Institute
All weekend packages include a ticket for each concert, admission fees for tours, Hawkeye luxury motor coach transportation with a uniformed driver and professional tour guide, hotel accommodations, most meals, and luggage handling. Per-guest total costs vary based on hotel room occupancy.
- $699/person for double or twin occupancy (2 guests / 1 or 2 beds)
- $799/person for single occupancy (1 guest / 1 bed)
- $659/person for triple or quad occupancy (3-4 guests / 2 beds)
A $250 deposit for each guest is due by January 15, 2017 to ensure your spot on the trip. The balance is due in full by February 6, 2017.
For more information or to make your reservation, please call David or Janet Stephenson at (515) 296-5095 or email email@example.com.