The hottest ticket in town is the Des Moines Symphony’s annual New Year’s Eve Pops! This year, ring in the New Year with the classic sounds of Motown featuring award-winning vocal group Spectrum. You’ll hear all your favorite Motown hits – from “Under the Boardwalk” to “Soul Man” and more – backed by the full orchestral power of your Des Moines Symphony.
Don’t miss Central Iowa’s premiere New Year’s Eve celebration – buy your tickets early to guarantee the best seats at the lowest prices!
Tickets: Single tickets start at $35 and are available through Des Moines Performing Arts. Please note all ticket prices are subject to a $5 increase on the day of the concert.
The Des Moines Symphony welcomes children five years and older to attend performances. Children of any age are welcome to attend youth and family concerts. All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to attend performances.
PLAN YOUR VISIT: Discover where to dine, where to park and more.
SECURITY NOTICE: Please allow extra time for arrival as each guest will be subject to security screenings and all bags will be checked. Access to the building will be limited to the Ticket Office main doors, Skywalk entrance, and the Prairie Meadows (East) Lobby.
If you have pre-purchased valet parking, please note that you will need to enter through the Ticket Office doors.
The following items will not be permitted in the venue:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles (including water), coolers, or other similar containers
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, spiked jewelry and firearms (excluding law enforcement officers)
- Pepper spray/mace/other chemicals
- Duffel bags, backpacks or other oversized bags
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the event/building management team