Brent Havens, guest conductor
Brody Dolyniuk, vocalist
Des Moines Civic Center (221 Walnut Street, Des Moines)
The Des Moines Symphony “will rock you” with the classic music of Queen in this electric symphonic-rock tribute. Performed by the Des Moines Symphony and amplified with a full rock band complete with Brody Dolyniuk’s soaring vocals, the ensemble captures Queen’s distinct sound from “Somebody to Love” to “Under Pressure,” “Bohemian Rhapsody” and more. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind tribute to one of the most iconic bands in history!
Tickets: Single tickets are $35-$90 and are available through the Civic Center Ticket Office. Please note all ticket prices are subject to a $5 increase on the day of the concert.
The Des Moines Symphony welcomes children five years and older to attend performances. Children of any age are welcome to attend youth and family concerts. All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to attend performances.
PLAN YOUR VISIT: Discover where to dine, where to park and more.
Please allow extra time for arrival as each guest will be subject to security screenings and all bags will be checked. Access to the building will be limited to the Ticket Office main doors, Skywalk entrance, and the Prairie Meadows (East) Lobby.
The following items will not be permitted in the venue:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles (including water), coolers, or other similar containers
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, spiked jewelry and firearms (excluding law enforcement officers)
- Pepper spray/mace/other chemicals
- Duffel bags, backpacks or other oversized bags
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the event/building management team