We invite you to experience the Des Moines Symphony live during our 2013-2014 Season and Joseph Giunta‘s 25th Season as Music Director & Conductor. View the 2013-2014 Season here or download our Season Brochure here.
Order your Season Ticket Packages in one of four easy ways:
- Order online
- Call us at 515.280.4004
- In person at the Civic Center Ticket Office, 221 Walnut Street (9a-5p, Monday through Friday and two hours before any concert)
- Fill out this order form and mail it with your payment to Des Moines Symphony, 1011 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
RENEW OR PURCHASE A SEASON TICKET PACKAGE BY MAY 31 and receive the following Early-Bird benefits:
- Save up to $35 on single ticket prices
- We pay your Civic Center handling fees for you – a savings to you of $10 per subscription package!
- Receive a complimentary drink voucher with each subscription purchased
- Full-season Masterworks subscribers will receive a free ticket voucher for a Masterworks concert of your choice, which you can use to invite a friend to share an evening of great music
Choose between the following Season Ticket Packages:
- Saturday Masterworks: Timeless masterpieces and world-renowned guest artists in seven Classical concerts at 7:30 p.m. Saturdays (Sep 14, Oct 19, Nov 16, Feb 15, Mar 15, Apr 12, May 10)
- Sunday Masterworks: Timeless masterpieces and world-renowned guest artists in seven Classical concerts at 2:30 p.m. on Sundays (Sep 15, Oct 20, Nov 17, Feb 16, Mar 16, Apr 13, May 11)
- Flex Plan: Compose your own season with the flexibility you need to fit your schedule with a Flex Plan – four tickets to use any way you’d like on Saturdays or Sundays — all four in one concert, one ticket at four different concerts, or two at two different concerts — the choice is up to you!
- Student Subscriptions: Please note that we will need to verify you are a student if you order a student subscription online.
Join us for the remaining concerts of our exciting 75th Anniversary Season:
- Mar 16 & 17: Beyond the Score: Tchaikovsky 4
- Apr 13 & 14: Carmina Burana
- May 11 & 12: Grieg Piano Concerto & Mahler 5