MASTERWORKS SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE OPTIONS
SEVEN-CONCERT MASTERWORKS: Experience timeless masterpieces and world-renowned guest artists in seven Classical programs performed on Saturday evenings at 7:30pm and Sunday afternoons at 2:30pm. Seven-concert Masterworks packages guarantee the best seats at the best prices!
- Learn about the concerts in the Masterworks series here.
- Order your seven-concert Saturday Masterworks season ticket packages here.
- Order your seven-concert Sunday Masterworks season ticket packages here.
FOUR-CONCERT FLEX PACK: Compose your own season! Flex pack subscribers receive four ticket vouchers to be used in any combination at our Masterworks concerts. Use all four tickets at one concert, use one ticket for four different concerts, or any other combination. Choose your concerts when ordering or opt to receive vouchers – just exchange them for tickets at least one week prior to the concert you would like to attend. Vouchers can be redeemed in person at the Civic Center Ticket Office, or by mailing or calling the Symphony office at 515.280.4004.
SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE DETAILS
- Ticket orders are processed in the order they are received
- Tickets will be mailed 3-4 weeks after orders are received
- Programs and artists are subject to change
- To learn about the benefits of being a subscriber, scroll down!
- As always, student subscriptions are half price.
MASTERWORKS SUBSCRIBER REWARDS
- Priority Guaranteed Seating: Reserve the same seats for each concert when you subscribe by May 31
- Exclusive Savings: Subscribers receive the best available discount – up to 20% over single ticket prices
- Priority Upgrades: Subscribers have the first chance to upgrade their 2016-2017 seats
- Advance Ordering Privileges: Purchase before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Early Bird Gift: Renew or subscribe by May 31 and receive a souvenir Des Moines Symphony cup to use throughout the season and at any Civic Center event
- eProgram Notes: Provide us with your email address when you subscribe and we’ll send program notes to your inbox before each Masterworks concert
- Concert Prelude Talks: Join 45 minutes prior to each Masterworks concert in the Stoner Theater for a free, lively and informal preview of the concert, the music, the composers and the guest artists and conductors
- One free Masterworks ticket voucher to share with a friend
- Enjoy one complimentary drink coupon with the purchase of any subscription
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Exclusive invitations to special Symphony events
- Receive a season bookmark and convenient calendar stickers with your tickets
- Discounted prepaid valet parking at the Civic Center
- Annual subscription to our electronic newsletter
- Flexible, free exchanges: Exchange your Masterworks ticket at the Civic Center Ticket Office for a different day, a different concert weekend or add tickets to another concert and invite friends to join you. Exchanges are free unless you exchange for a higher price ticket and then you’ll only pay the difference (Masterworks concerts may only be exchanged for other Masterworks concerts). Choose one of our three easy ways to exchange your tickets:
- BY MAIL: Mail them to Des Moines Symphony, 1011 Locust Street, Suite 200 Des Moines IA 50309
- IN PERSON: Come to the Civic Center Ticket Office (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and two hours before any performance)
- BY PHONE: Call the Civic Center Ticket Office at 515.246.2300
- If you cannot exchange your tickets, just mail them back to the Symphony office prior to the concert and we’ll gladly accept them as a donation and promptly mail a receipt for tax purposes.