THREE-CONCERT POPS: Experience live music that soars, inspires, and… Pops! Our Pops concerts feature fan favorites and incredible guest artists. Pops series subscribers will save $10 over single ticket prices with each Pops series subscription package.
POPS PAIR: Enjoy the flexibility of our Pops Pair subscription! Pops Pair subscribers will receive the first two concerts in our Pops series, The Music of Queen and New Year’s Eve Pops. Packages start at just $65 for two concerts.
SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE DETAILS
- Ticket orders are processed in the order they are received
- Tickets will be mailed 3-4 weeks after orders are received
- Programs and artists are subject to change
- Leslie Odom, Jr. in Concert uses a different seating map – please note your seats for this concert will not be the same as the first two concerts
- To learn about the benefits of being a subscriber, scroll down!
POPS SUBSCRIBER REWARDS
- Priority Guaranteed Seating: Reserve the same seats for each concert when you subscribe by May 31 (please note this does not include Leslie Odom, Jr. in Concert)
- Exclusive Savings: Subscribers receive the best available discount
- Advance Ordering Privileges: Purchase before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Early Bird Gift: Renew or subscribe by May 31 and receive a souvenir Des Moines Symphony cup to use throughout the season and at any Civic Center event
- Enjoy one complimentary drink coupon with the purchase of any subscription
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Exclusive invitations to special Symphony events
- Discounts on prepaid valet parking at the Civic Center
- Special prices on additional tickets all season
- Annual subscription to our electronic newsletter
- Flexible, free exchanges: Exchange your Pops ticket at the Civic Center Ticket Office for a Masterworks concert, or add tickets to another concert and invite friends to join you. Exchanges are free unless you exchange for a higher price ticket and then you’ll only pay the difference. If you cannot exchange your tickets, just mail them back to the Symphony office prior to the concert and we’ll gladly accept them as a donation and promptly mail a receipt for tax purposes. Choose one of our three easy ways to exchange your tickets:
- BY MAIL: Mail them to Des Moines Symphony, 1011 Locust Street, Suite 200 Des Moines IA 50309
- IN PERSON: Come to the Civic Center Ticket Office (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and two hours before any performance)
- BY PHONE: Call the Civic Center Ticket Office at 515.246.2300
- If you cannot exchange your tickets, just mail them back to the Symphony office prior to the concert and we’ll gladly accept them as a donation and promptly mail a receipt for tax purposes.