EMC Insurance Companies
Des Moines Civic Center (221 Walnut Street, Des Moines)
Broadway with the Callaways!
The hottest ticket in town is the Des Moines Symphony’s annual New Year’s Eve Pops. This year, ring in the New Year with the soaring sounds of Broadway. The Tony®-nominated Callaway Sisters sing showstoppers from West Side Story, Chicago, Funny Girl, Wicked and more in an evening of wit, humor and the greatest songs of Broadway backed by the full orchestral power of your Des Moines Symphony! Don’t miss Central Iowa’s premiere New Year’s Eve Event – reserve your seats today.
Tickets: Single tickets start at $35 and are available through through Des Moines Performing Arts. Please note all ticket prices are subject to increase.
The Des Moines Symphony welcomes children five years and older to attend performances. Children of any age are welcome to attend youth and family concerts. All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to attend performances.
PLAN YOUR VISIT: Discover where to dine, where to park and more.
SECURITY NOTICE: Please allow extra time for arrival as each guest will be subject to security screenings and all bags will be checked. Access to the building will be limited to the Ticket Office main doors, Skywalk entrance, and the Prairie Meadows (East) Lobby.
If you have pre-purchased valet parking, please note that you will need to enter through the Ticket Office doors.
The following items will not be permitted in the venue:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles (including water), coolers, or other similar containers
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, spiked jewelry and firearms (excluding law enforcement officers)
- Pepper spray/mace/other chemicals
- Duffel bags, backpacks or other oversized bags
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the event/building management team